Korea is full of ambiguities in the rainy season when nature is at the height of its beauty, it also gives beautiful beauty to the waterfall formed on some important rivers in Korea district. This waterfall automatically sheds its beauty, it is made completely natural. Water falls attracts nearby people. In this district there are several such water falls like Gaurghat, Chyul Waterfall, All of these are waterfall developed naturally. However, local or near by district people often go there for walking, picnics etc. during main waterfall. District Administration has been developed Jhumka Boating club and island where citizen can enjoy with boating and jhumka island
Tourist places in Korea district are as follows:
- Gaurghat Waterfall: This waterfall is naturally developed/li>
- Jhumka Boad club: Citizen can enjoy different type of boating and and go to jhunmka island
- Akuri Nala: This waterfall is naturally developed
- Chyul waterfall: This waterfall is naturally developed
- Guru Ghasidas National Park
- Korea Palace, Baikunthpur : This palace can be seen with the help of a servant who maintains it.